Install Free Forex Quotes in Your Website!
- Gold Pares Gain As U. S. Dec. Retail Sales Rise 0. 4% . . .
- Gold futures pared overnight gains slightly after a Commerce Department report Friday showing that U S retail sales rose by 0 4% to $495 4 billion in December Sales excluding autos were also up 0 4%
- Gold Pares Gain Slightly As Nov. U. S. Retail Sales Rise 0 . . .
Sales excluding autos were forecast to be up 0 7% Further, overall sales data for October were upwardly revised to 0 5% from the previously reported 0 2% The data came out at the same time as a stronger-than-forecast report on U S jobless claims, which fell by 11,000 to 225,000
- Gold Modestly Higher-Lifted By Weak U. S. Retail Sales, But . . .
U S retail sales in April rose by just 0 1%, missing the expected growth rate of 0 4% Gold moved up from lower levels in the immediate aftermath of the report, as it falls into the camp of U S
- Gold Seeker Closing Report: Gold Pares Early Gains While . . .
Gold Seeker Closing Report: Gold Pares Early Gains While Silver Gains Over 1 5% By: Chris Mullen, Gold Seeker Tomorrow at 8:30AM EST is the Retail Sales report for January expected at 0 3% Excluding autos, sales are expected at 0 4% At 10AM is the Business Inventories report for December expected at 0 1% and the start of Bernanke’s
- Gold Prices Rise From Lows as Dollar Pares Gains By . . .
Gold Prices Rise From Lows as Dollar Pares Gains or 0 10%, to $1,291 30 a troy ounce Gold prices recovered from lows of $1,281 20 as the dollar’s leap to a fresh five-month high was met
- Gold Prices Rise As Dollar Pares Gains - finance. yahoo. com
Investing com - Gold prices were higher on Thursday, rising above the $1,300 level as the dollar lost the momentum from a decision by the U S Federal Reserve to raise interest rates
- Gold pares gains as dollar comes off lows on U. S. data
NEW YORK LONDON (Reuters) - Gold pared gains on Wednesday as the U S dollar came off its lows on strong data from the U S service sector index Having touched its lowest since mid-August on
- PRECIOUS-Gold drops slightly in choppy trade as dollar . . .
Gold prices dropped on Wednesday in see-saw trade, first rising to the highest since Oct 20, then sliding and hovering near session lows, as the U S dollar pared losses U S data showed a rise
Forex Quotes Widgets:
Major Forex Quotes Widgets
USD Forex Quotes Widgets
EUR Forex Quotes Widgets
GBP Forex Quotes Widgets
JPY Forex Quotes Widgets